Join the hundreds of singles in Asian-led areas in Australia meeting hotties, and having a good time. Explore the food and activities in these diverse areas.
Australia has always been a multicultural country with lots to explore and thousands of people to date. You can find a lot of areas that adopt a certain vibe to fit in with those residents. Australia has seen an increase in Asian neighbourhoods with brilliant food and amazing dating opportunities. Different areas will bring you a different experience, so try a range, and the fastest way to cover the ground would be online dating.
Scroll through what local websites offer you, decide which person is your favorite, and make it your focus. Have a flirty chat while you make use of Asian dating sites in Australia. You’re about to be spoilt for choice! Then comes the time for the first date, so here’s our list of perfect places with Asian cuisine you can explore with your online dating partner.
Travel Tips for Asian Neighbourhoods
With such a large area to explore, as Melbourne is one of the largest cities in Australia, you’ll be left perplexed as to where to start? Fret not! We’ll guide you through the area and give you the hotspots to try first. When visiting any new country or a new place, there’s a moment of pure excitement followed by a daunting lack of knowledge. Studying the area before you go and getting to know what the locals are a brilliant way is to make the most of your travels.
Melbourne’s Chinatown is one of the oldest in the country and is a key place for cultural food/ experiences. We’ve named this as our top contender for your travel list! If you want to embrace the Asian culture in Australia, this is the place. If you get there around spring, you’ll get to partake in the Asian food festival. Here are places you need to visit to fully experience the beauty of the area.
Chinatown, Melbourne, offers a diverse range of Asian-inspired restaurants; here’s our list of top establishments.
- Shandong Mama. With an emphasis on seafood, this one might be the restaurant for a fancier night. We suggest opting for light meals if you don’t want to feel bloated at the end of the date.
- Shanghai Village. Known for their dumplings, you’ll feel like a dumpling at the end. Good vibes and good food in this establishment.
- GO Noodle House. Now a chain restaurant, you’ll understand why when you visit. It is the perfect noodle bar with every combination you could think of.
- Chongqing Noodles. Pretty self-explanatory, but expect to be served delicious noodle dishes here. They range in spice levels, so you might want to bring some milk with you.
- Longrain. South-East Asia is the inspiration for this restaurant and will leave you begging for more! Not because the portions are small, but because you won’t be able to get over the insane taste!
- Shark Fin House. This one will leave you in a food coma, but it is 100% worth it! Bursting with Yum Cha, this restaurant will open your eyes to a tastier level of Asian cooking.
- Flower Drum. This Cantonese restaurant is a cornerstone of any Chinatown and will offer you all of the classics whilst adding personal twists. Very popular, so we recommend booking ahead for this one.
There’s more to Chinatown than restaurants!
- If you’re visiting in winter, don’t miss the parade for the Chinese New Year – it’s flashy, traditional, and a chance to see everything charming about Chinese culture so far away from China itself
- And if it’s autumn, you’re bound to see the Moon lantern festival, as, besides traditional Chinese stage performances, you will be able to see the lantern parade, as dozens and thousands of Chinese lanterns light up the sky and burn brighter than stars.
There’s your ultimate guide to Chinatown, but to get to the restaurants, you need some hot men or women to accompany you. Consider finding them online with dating sites set out to provide you with a fun experience, so don’t forget to sign up beforehand and familiarize yourself with the area.
If you’re not local and want to meet singles, that’s how you do it! First, get chatting, ask guys and gals you like about the city you’re aiming to visit, and bring up the places we’ve listed to know their opinion. If you don’t find any hot dates, you’re guaranteed to make some new friends. And if you’re a local, have a nice home in Australia, and want to find a companion for the evening – go through the same route, as there’s a guarantee that there are some places you have not visited in Melbourne’s beautiful Chinatown!
However, I also want to solemnly remind you that you must pay attention to safety when you go out to play.