The State Bank of India caters to different spending goals of their customers via SBI credit cards. SBI credit cards offer various benefits, discounts, rewards, etc., on every transaction making the cardholder’s experience delightful.
To avail of these benefits, discounts, rewards, etc., on every shopping, travel, entertainment, etc., transaction, you will have to apply for an SBI credit card. The applicants can apply for an SBI credit card online or offline at their convenience and enjoy a hassle-free experience.
How to Apply for an SBI Credit Card?
How to apply for credit card, the applicants can opt for an online or offline medium and avail of the SBI credit card services:
- Visit the official page or open the official app of Bajaj MARKETS.
- Under the ‘Cards’ section, select the SBI credit card to proceed with your application procedure.
- Fill in all the necessary details and attach mandatory documents with the form.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- The SBI credit card application will then be verified. Once approved, the executive will contact you at your registered contact details.
- Open the SBI Bank portal on your device
- Select the type of SBI credit card, from the ‘Credit Card’ section
- Fill in all the necessary information and attach mandatory documents with the form
- Click on ‘Submit’
- The SBI credit card application will then be verified. Once approved, the executive will contact you at your registered contact details
- Branch Visit.
- Visit the nearest SBI branch.
- Request for a credit card application form from the concerned executive.
- Fill in all the necessary information and attach mandatory documents with the form.
- Submit the form to the concerned executive.
- The bank will then authenticate and verify the information. Once approved, the bank executive will contact you at your registered contact details.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Credit Card
Before applying for an SBI credit card, the applicants must check whether they qualify for the eligibility criteria or not. Here are some of the basic eligibility checks, that every applicant must fulfill:
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be between 21 -55 years (salaried) or 21-70 years (self-employed).
- The applicant should have a stable source of income.
- The credit score should be 650 or above.
Note – Apart from basic eligibility checks, SBI also has credit-card specific eligibility parameters. Therefore, it is advisable to read all the eligibility parameters before proceeding with the application procedure.
Documents Required for SBI Credit Card
The documents required for the SBI credit card are
- Passport-size Photographs.
- Identity Proof – Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.
- Address Proof – Aadhaar card, Utility Bills, etc.
- Income Proof – ITR receipt of last three years, salary slip for three years, bank statements, etc.
SBI ensures that every applicant avails a hassle-free experience during their credit card application. The bank offers online and offline assistance for their queries and grievances. So if you haven’t applied for an SBI credit card, Apply now to enjoy rewards, discounts, etc.