Planning a big event or facing some unexpected expenses? Fullerton India takes care of all your expenditures with personal loans. A personal loan comes with various features and benefits. Fullerton India, one of India’s leading NBFCs, offers an attractive interest rate, pocket-friendly EMIs and flexible repayment tenures. If you want to apply for a loan, read on to know more.
Features and Benefits of Personal Loan
While there are various lenders in the market, there are various benefits that a Fullerton India Personal Loan can offer you. Some of them include:
1. Simple Documentation – With Fullerton India you can get a paperless loan without too many formalities through their app or website.
2. No Collateral – With a personal loan with Fullerton India you can get up to INR 25 lakhs* without any collateral.
3. Quick Processing & Disbursal – Once all the verification is done and your loan gets approved, the amount is credited to your bank within 30 minutes.
4. Easy Repayment – With the personal loan rates offered by Fullerton India, you can benefit from easy and smooth repayment of your personal loan.
Before You Apply For a Loan:
Before you apply for a Fullerton loan, there are some things that you need to be especially careful about like:
1. Interest Rate: While Fullerton India offers affordable and exciting interest rates, the interest rate offered to you will depend on various parameters such as your credit history and score, monthly income, and so on. Thus, it is important to check the interest rate before you apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan.
2. Eligibility Criteria: Fullerton India has a few basic eligibility criteria for getting a personal loan:
• The loan must be a resident citizen of India.
• The applicant must be between 21 and 60 years of age.
• The applicant must either be self-employed, an employee of a private limited company, or a public sector undertaking.
• Based on your profession, the minimum income of the applicant should be:
- For Salaried Professionals: INR 25,000/Month: if residing in Mumbai or Delhi; INR 20,000/Month: if residing in the rest of India
- For Self Employed: The minimum yearly profit after-tax set based on profession/industry
Please note that this is only a basic list, and actual eligibility will depend on various other parameters as well.
3. Loan Amount: The maximum loan amount offered by Fullerton India is Rs 25 lakhs. The eligible amount for you will depend on several factors, like your age, net monthly income, existing financial obligations, etc.
How to Get Fullerton India Personal Loan?
Fullerton India instant personal loan online provides quick money for both salaried and self-employed professionals. Read the below steps to know details:
Step 1: Visit the Fullerton India website or app and fill in the personal loan application form. Provide both your personal and professional details and submit the form. Upload documents as requested.
Step 2: Enter the required loan amount and choose a repayment tenure. To know the maximum amount that you may be eligible for, you can use Fullerton India’s online personal loan eligibility calculator.
Step 3: Click on “Submit”.
Step 4: Based on the information you have provided in the application form, you will be informed of your eligibility within a minute. If yes, then Fullerton India will process your application further. You will be provided a tracking number with which you can check the status of your application online.
Step 5: After successful verification checks, a representative will get in touch with you to discuss the terms and conditions and provide you with a loan agreement. After receiving your acceptance of the agreement, your loan will get approved and the amount will be credited to your account in 30 minutes.
Documents Required for Personal Loan
To apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan, here are some of the basic documents required:
1. Duly filled and signed application form
2. Proof of identity – PAN
3. Proof of address – Aadhaar, Passport copy, etc.
4. Salary slips for the last three months (for salaried)
5. Bank statement for the last six months
6. Income tax returns or form 16
7. Proof of Income / financial statements (for self-employed)
Fullerton India Personal Loan Special Features:
Once you have applied for a personal loan with Fullerton India, you can check the various details online:
1. EMI Calculator: Even before you apply for the loan, you can know all the details like interest rate and monthly EMI through the EMI calculator offered by Fullerton India.
2. Loan Status: Once you have filled in your details, you can real-time status about your personal loan through Fullerton India. With this online facility, you can know whether your application is accepted, rejected, or pending.
3. Loan Statement: Through the customer login section on the Fullerton India website you can check your loan account details. Customers can also raise a request on the website and receive a copy of their loan statements.
Fullerton India offers customised personal loans online to meet your needs. Apply today to know more.