Benjamin Aaron Shapiro is an American lawyer, a conservative political commentator, and the founding editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire. He’s currently the host of one of the top podcasts in the nation, “The Ben Shapiro Show”.
Shapiro appears to be a smart man with huge influence, right? This makes you wonder, what is Ben Shapiro’s IQ?
In this post, we’ll tell you all you need to know about Shapiro’s IQ, along with some interesting facts about Ben Shapiro. Stick around!
What Is Ben Shapiro’s IQ?
Although Ben has never taken an official IQ test, his IQ is definitely on the high end of the spectrum. While the average person’s IQ is between 90 and 100, his IQ is estimated to be over 130.
This was assumed due to Ben’s impressive achievements. To start with, Ben skipped two grades, got accepted at Harvard, and excelled at it!
At the age of 17, Shapiro became the youngest columnist in the US that’s nationally syndicated. By the time he was 33, he already had over half a dozen successful books published.
In The Daily Wire Backstage, Ben Shapiro mentioned that he attended a magnet school for gifted children in junior high school. That school only accepts students with an IQ of 140 or higher.
He never loses a political debate, has astounding linguistic thinking, and he speaks fast with almost no hesitation in his speeches.
In addition, his fast remembrance and logical arguments put his opponents in a weak spot, unable to respond efficiently most of the time.
However, it’s worth mentioning that there are different types of intelligence; each one is measured differently.
So, there are many other IQ classifications. Each of them focused on measuring different aspects of intelligence.
To elaborate, Ben has a high verbal IQ. That’s why he’s politically savvy. That doesn’t mean he has a high numeric IQ.
In other words, we can’t confirm Ben’s IQ, but we can reasonably assume that it’s around the 130 mark.
Is Ben Shapiro a Genius?
在 Instagram 查看这篇帖子
According to Wechsler IQ classification, a person with an IQ over 135 is considered among the 99th percentile of the population.
People speculate that Ben has an IQ of around 140, placing him in the near-genius spot. However, we can’t confirm that. What we can confirm is that he’s a linguistic genius.
He can put random thoughts into logical, compelling words in no time. That’s what made him the famous man he is now.
He never loses on the debating ground, and he gives his opponent a hard time finding the right response to his powerful words.
Interesting Facts About Ben Shapiro
Here are some other facts about Ben Shapiro that are quite impressive:
- He’s a violin virtuoso. He was good at it since he was a child.
- Shapiro skipped the 3rd and 9th grades.
- He was accepted into the Individualized Honors Program (IHP), a special academic class.
- He published his first book ‘Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America’s Youth (2004)’ at the age of 17.
- He co-founded the Truth Revolt group. It’s a politically conservative media watchdog and activist group.
- Ben graduated from high school at the age of 16 and graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles, at the age of 20.
- The net worth of Ben Shapiro is estimated to be around 20 million dollars.
- In 2012 He started his own law firm, Benjamin Shapiro Legal Consulting, in Los Angeles.
- The “Ben Shapiro Show” was ranked as the second most popular podcast in the US by Podtrac.
- Ben Shapiro regularly speaks at college campuses across the US.
To Sum Up
Ben Shapiro has excelled in his academic life. He skipped two grades, went to UCLA two years earlier than his peers, and then got accepted at Harvard.
He became one of America’s most famous conservative political commentators. Furthermore, he hosts a podcast and currently works as editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire.
Although he has never officially taken an IQ test or published any documentation about his official IQ. Shapiro’s IQ is speculated to be over 130. Others believe it’s over 140.
There is no certain way to be sure. However, taking his academic achievements, his verbal skills, and his logical arguments, he’s definitely on the high end of the IQ spectrum.
Featured image source: Instagram